Hello Bloggers.
Welcome to 'The Unscientific Blog'. A blog which has not been created to be 'just another blog'. But has been created to be 'THE BLOG'.
I don't know how will I achieve it. I don't know when will I achieve it. But what I do know is that I surely will achieve the feat. Who will help me do so? You. The readers. My fellow 'blog-mates'.
Now. What will I be blogging about? To be THE BLOG, it needs to be interesting right? Well the posts written in this blog will be something about the things I love, things that matter to me, things that matter to my country, things that matter to the world at large, things that demand notice. Further, sometimes here and there I might also blog about technology, well, because I'm a technology freak. Maybe I would just create a different section about it. But, it will be there. Also, a few posts about my daily life as well as some of my writings and all these things should as a whole sum up this blog.
So, Mathematically (yes, because I even love maths and this is the way generally presented in all the math books. Description first, formulas later),
THINGS THAT MATTER + TECHNOLOGY + MY LIFE = The unSCIENTIFIC Blog.
Well reading this you should have, by now, got a basic idea about what this blog is about. If you liked the contents and the description of this blog, you are welcome to, and I would be highly obliged and thankful if you, follow me. If you do not like it, well, thank you. Drop me some suggestions on improving it which can be found in the About Me section above.
With the blessings of Lord Ganesha, I hope this blog does become THE BLOG.
And, I hereby officially declare this blog open! :D
Welcome to 'The Unscientific Blog'. A blog which has not been created to be 'just another blog'. But has been created to be 'THE BLOG'.
I don't know how will I achieve it. I don't know when will I achieve it. But what I do know is that I surely will achieve the feat. Who will help me do so? You. The readers. My fellow 'blog-mates'.
Now. What will I be blogging about? To be THE BLOG, it needs to be interesting right? Well the posts written in this blog will be something about the things I love, things that matter to me, things that matter to my country, things that matter to the world at large, things that demand notice. Further, sometimes here and there I might also blog about technology, well, because I'm a technology freak. Maybe I would just create a different section about it. But, it will be there. Also, a few posts about my daily life as well as some of my writings and all these things should as a whole sum up this blog.
So, Mathematically (yes, because I even love maths and this is the way generally presented in all the math books. Description first, formulas later),
THINGS THAT MATTER + TECHNOLOGY + MY LIFE = The unSCIENTIFIC Blog.
Well reading this you should have, by now, got a basic idea about what this blog is about. If you liked the contents and the description of this blog, you are welcome to, and I would be highly obliged and thankful if you, follow me. If you do not like it, well, thank you. Drop me some suggestions on improving it which can be found in the About Me section above.
Stay Tuned for the first post from this Blog. It might land up any time!
With the blessings of Lord Ganesha, I hope this blog does become THE BLOG.
And, I hereby officially declare this blog open! :D